Interested applicants may visit the KAHP website at www.kahpreschool.org and/or may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to make an appointment to tour the facility with your child. We will then help you to navigate the enrollment process.
In order for your child to start school, the following must be completed:
- Submit a photocopy of the child’s Birth Certificate to verify the child’s age.
- Children must be at least two years of age (24 months) and not more than six (6) years of age by December 31st, of the school session they are entering.
- Submit your child’s original Health Form 14 completed by a licensed medical physician.
- The following information must be on the Health Form 14: Physical Examination and Pre-K Health Record Supplement by a licensed medical physician within one year prior to the child’s admission to KAHP.
- Updated Immunization Record to verify that the child has met all the state’s required immunizations.
- TB Clearance Documentation within one year prior to the child’s admission to KAHP.
- Written record of any allergies and/or any medical restriction that the child may have by a licensed medical physician.
- Upon and thereafter the child’s enrollment, parents are responsible to provide KAHP with the child’s updated immunizations.
Any registered child, for whom the parent did not submit the Health Form 14 to the school office as required by State of Hawaii Law, cannot and will not be admitted in school on the first day until the Health Form is completed and signed by the child’s pediatrician.